Research Reporting Conference
Area Potato Extension Agronomist Andy Robinson has announced that next Tuesday’s Research Reporting Conference will be made available live on ZOOM for those that are unable to attend in person. Below you will find a ZOOM link to join the conference remotely, a link for the conference’s presenter schedule, as well as a schedule of all the other events taking place next week.
TUESDAY, FEB. 15
- 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM – NPPGA Research Reporting Conference at the Alerus Center Presenter Schedule ZOOM link
- 11:00 AM to 11:45 AM – NPPGA Annual Business Meeting at the Alerus Center
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM – A free lunch sponsored by Bremer Bank and the Potato Associates at the Alerus Center
- 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM – The Research Reporting Conference will resume
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Potato Associates annual meeting at the Alerus Center
- 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM – Social hour before the banquet at the Alerus Center
- 6:30 PM – NPPGA Chairman and MSA Banquet at the Alerus Center. Matt VanRay will pass the Chairman’s gavel to David Fedge and Jeff VanRay will receive the Meritorious Service Award.